VERITAS (KS, US) - Έρχεται το ντεμπούτο EP - Ακούστε πρώτοι

Κους-κους για τα άλμπουμ που γουστάρουμε.
denny.anthony

Δημοσίευση από denny.anthony »

Hey, Denny Anthony here. The self titled EP is available for streaming on Spotify. Turn it up!
https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/verit ... veritas-ep
Άβαταρ μέλους
trigger

Δημοσίευση από trigger »

denny.anthony έγραψε: Τετ 06 Φεβ 2019, 02:01 Hey, Denny Anthony here. The self titled EP is available for streaming on Spotify. Turn it up!
https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/verit ... veritas-ep
Hey Denny, is there a chance to make both Veritas and Signs of Reign available in physical formats?
denny.anthony

Thanks for the inquiry concerning the physical formats of the projects. The Signs of Reign project remains to be seen. There has been little to no demand for physical replication so I am not confident that there will be any physical CDs or Vinyl (but it is not completely out of the question).

However, CDs are being sent for replication for Veritas and should be available soon. I do not have a return date as we are still waiting for proofs so that we may approve the production. Greg Wenk is our band's leader and also updates our website. Visit www.veritas.rocks for up to date info and /or follow the band on Facebook: search "Veritas Rock Band".
denny.anthony

theBox έγραψε: Τρί 05 Φεβ 2019, 14:11 Παντως για να πω την κακία (και σχεδόν οφτοπικ) η παρουσία του Ζοντερ έχει εδω και λιγο καιρο, σταματήσει να αποτελέι selling point, μιας και ο τυπος πρεπει να το έχει γυρίσει στο σεσσιονιλίκι για τα προς το ζείν. Οποια πέτρα κι αν γυρίσεις, αυτός είναι απο κάτω.
I would like to be clear. We were not and are not interested in working with Mark Zonder because we view him to be a "selling point" whatsoever. We wanted to collaborate with him because he is an amazing talent and we are all fans of his work as well as him as a person. Regardless of who Zonder works with, it does not diminish his skill or talent one bit. He is phenomenal and it shows in every project he has recorded. For example, Mark and I collaborated on a project for Major Denial and I sang the track called "I Am The Shadow". His work is top notch on that project as well. I hope that his involvement in multiple projects doesn't affect anyone's love for the man's talent. Thanks for sharing. ;)
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Metal Κυκλοφορίες”