MICHAEL ANGELO BATIO - More Machine Than Man

Κους-κους για τα άλμπουμ που γουστάρουμε.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

Εικόνα

Shred guitar pioneer Michael Angelo Batio will release “More Machine Than Man” June 12th, 2020 via Rat Pak Records. The album features 13 new studio tracks and is the highly anticipated follow up to 2013’s “Intermezzo”. “More Machine Than Man” is an all instrumental shred album that's sure to resonate with Michael’s past fans, as well as garner new fans along the way. From the infectious guitar riffs from album openers “Laser Guided” and “The Badlands”, to the crushing bonus-track finale of “No Backup Plan” Michael has created something truly special.

Mixed and Mastered by longtime Batio engineer Chris Wisco, the album also features guest performances by Chris Adler (Lamb of God), lending his drum skills on the tracks “More Machine Than Man” and “The Two Sirens”. Also appearing on the album is renowned bassist Victor Wooten who performs on “AVTD”, and guitar virtuoso Andrea Martongelli who guest solos on “The Countdown Is On”. Regarding the release, Michael comments, "This is the most “in your face” album I have ever recorded. I limited the use of keyboards so you can hear the detail and precision of the rhythm guitars. My goals were to write the best songs I could, keep the tracks as raw and natural as possible and make the grooves relentless! I’m borrowing a quote by former NITRO singer Jim Gillette that I think describes “More Machine Than Man” perfectly – “If this album doesn’t rock your socks off, call the coroner ‘cause you must be dead!”"

With heavy rhythm riffs, blazing guitar solos and rock-solid grooves “More Machine Than Man” delivers all the power and punch that one would expect from this high-level player and is sure to be a favorite of shred lovers around the globe!

TRACK LISTING
1. Laser Guided
2. The Badlands
3 Put All Fear Aside
4. More Machine Than Man
5. Dreamin’ of 1986
6. Beyond the Outer Limits
7. The Two Sirens
8. AVTD
9. The Countdown is On
10. Rhythm Reprise (I Pray the Lord)
Bonus Tracks (CD & Digital versions)
11. 21st Century Beck
12. Charlie Went To Chicago
13. No Backup Plan

Εικόνα

η επιστροφή μιας δυναμικής περούκας.
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Εικόνα

Δώστε teaser / single στο λαό :( :(
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Λατρεύουμε Μιχελάντζελο και ελπίζουμε σε βίντεο με διπλή κιθάρα. Δεν ντρέπεται να βγαίνει με στρατοκάστερ;
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

βασικά που είναι οι signature dean του;
Άβαταρ μέλους
Blackwinged

Δημοσίευση από Blackwinged »

Τελικά έδωσε σε κανέναν από εσάς τα κλειδιά της lamborghini; Εάν άκουγε εμένα πάντως μία φορά στα αρχαία χρόνια που έπιασα κιθάρα και ακούστηκε σαν ακούρδιστη βουβουζέλα, δεν θα με άφηνε να οδηγήσω ούτε zastava yugo...
Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

Δημοσίευση από LuciferSteele »

υπέκυψε και Μιχαήλ Άγγελος στο Στραντιβάρι των κιθαρών
We scribe in the dark of the night our Black Steele
The evil rite of the black and the light We now reveal to you
Άβαταρ μέλους
theBox

Δημοσίευση από theBox »

Ρεσιτάλ καλου γούστου!