LEATHER SYNN - Warlord

Κους-κους για τα άλμπουμ που γουστάρουμε.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

LEATHER SYNN - Warlord

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

While “cooking” this third re-incarnation of Leather Synn, Carlos Faria and Eduardo Cano decided the time was right for a change in terms of sound and image of the band. They wanted to follow a more down-to-earth, mature sound. After all, most of the band personnel had changed, and even the long-time members changed themselves personally and musically speaking. If you can label Leather Synn MKI and MKII as a straight Traditional Heavy Metal act, the new Leather Synn is not quite pure Heavy Metal, not quite Hair Metal and not quite Hard Rock either, but something in between, with a lot of influences from these three genders. This CD is the close of the Leather Synn MKII chapter. By releasing this CD, They simply hope to put behind all those years of struggle and frustration of constant line-up changes and personal affairs that ended up affecting the band. “Warlord” is a song from that album that we never did. We think it is too good to be left behind. “Still in My Heart” not yet there, but it’s a beginning of a new path, See this as a blue print of our new direction. The other tracks, are two Leather Synn classic tunes, we felt we could give them a “new roupage” so here they are! And that’s it! keep an eye no us, and stay curious as to what we have to offer in the future. You won’t be disappointed!

https://www.facebook.com/LeatherSynn/
https://www.leathersynn.com/
Συνημμένα
17-29-00-p.jpeg
17-29-00-p.jpeg (527.24 KiB) Προβλήθηκε 1692 φορές
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

LEATHER SYNN - Warlord

Δημοσίευση από LuciferSteele »

πορτογαλική γίδα βραστή
We scribe in the dark of the night our Black Steele
The evil rite of the black and the light We now reveal to you
Άβαταρ μέλους
theBox

LEATHER SYNN - Warlord

Δημοσίευση από theBox »

Πολυ γκομενος ο τυπας στο εξωφυλλο!

Μουσικα τωρα...το εκλεισα μετα το στιχο "that I still want you in my bed".
Εραστής του έντεχνου μεταλλικού ήχου.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

LEATHER SYNN - Warlord

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

theBox έγραψε: Πέμ 04 Ιουν 2020, 23:32 Πολυ γκομενος ο τυπας στο εξωφυλλο!
είναι σίγουρα τυπάς;
o_O
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
theBox

LEATHER SYNN - Warlord

Δημοσίευση από theBox »

Zippo190 έγραψε: Κυρ 19 Ιούλ 2020, 10:14
theBox έγραψε: Πέμ 04 Ιουν 2020, 23:32 Πολυ γκομενος ο τυπας στο εξωφυλλο!
είναι σίγουρα τυπάς;
o_O
In touch with my feminine side!
Εραστής του έντεχνου μεταλλικού ήχου.
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Metal Κυκλοφορίες”