TUNGSTEN (SWE) - Tundra

Κους-κους για τα άλμπουμ που γουστάρουμε.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

TUNGSTEN (SWE) - Tundra

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

TUNGSTEN was formed in 2016 by drummer Anders Johansson (ex Hammerfall, ex Yngwie J. Malmsteen’s Rising Force) after his sons Karl and Nick Johansson had let him listen to some songs they had composed together.

Anders: “I really liked the songs. My sons are of course younger than me, and the songs were modern metal, like something I could never come up with.

At the same time, I could hear melodies that reminded me of Nordic folk music that made me think of the past.

The overall impression was catchy heavy metal with both past and future present. I asked Karl and Nick if they wanted to join me in a band and play these songs with me, and I’m happy that they accepted”.
With drums (Anders), guitars (Nick) and bass (Karl), and newly composed songs, TUNGSTEN asked Mike Andersson (Cloudscape, ex Planet Alliance, Fullforce) to do vocals.

Mike has a powerful voice and a varied style of singing and was a perfect fit to TUNGSTEN’s music.

Swedish metal band TUNGSTEN is back with their second album entitled »Tundra«.

After the success of debuting album, »We Will Rise« (released worldwide on September 20, 2019) TUNGSTEN are back and ready to release their second album to the world entitled »Tundra« on the 27th of November 2020 via Arising Empire!

The music on »Tundra« follows the musical direction TUNGSTEN had on »We Will Rise« but with more of everything. The listener will recognize the characteristics of TUNGSTEN but the sound is darker and more epic than before. The blend-in of catchy metal is there.

Karl (bass & screams) says: “The diversity is still definitely there just like on the first album. But this time around to quote my dad’s boss from the 80s ‘MORE IS MORE’!”

Mike (vocals): “We are so eager to release TUNDRA, a true melodic, heavy piece of metal! We are truly excited! Considering we couldn’t tour with WE WILL RISE we are now more than ready to hit the road in 2021.”
Nick adds: “We’re already confirmed for SABATON OPEN AIR in August 2021.”

The lyrics on »Tundra« are a lot about time. They are still down to earth dealing about natural things that common man might relate too. There’s also fiction and mysterious stories about Volfram, the man on the album covers who is the guardian of time and balance, the traveler between time and space and different dimensions. On »Tundra« he has travelled from a world in a past time with castles, fairies, and knights to a future world which is a city after its fall, ending up in the middle of an icy tundra where almost no man can survive the freezing cold climate.
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

TUNGSTEN (SWE) - Tundra

Δημοσίευση από LuciferSteele »

ο Johansson παίζει breakdown α-λα Scar Symmetry, έκλαψα
έχει κάτι το εγχείρημα, δεν μπορώ να το απορρίψω εντελώς. μάλλον φταίει η Σουηδική σφραγίδα ποιότητας
We scribe in the dark of the night our Black Steele
The evil rite of the black and the light We now reveal to you
Άβαταρ μέλους
Metal_Warrior

TUNGSTEN (SWE) - Tundra

Δημοσίευση από Metal_Warrior »

παρότι το lineup ειναι ενδιαφέρον, κάποια κομμάτια που είχα ακούσει παλαιότερα ήταν ξεκάθαρα Όχι
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Metal Κυκλοφορίες”