UNTO OTHERS (US) - Strength II ...Deep Cuts (2022)

Κους-κους για τα άλμπουμ που γουστάρουμε.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

UNTO OTHERS (US) - Strength II ...Deep Cuts (2022)

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

STRENGTH II …DEEP CUTS
USA Black Friday Record Store Day Exclusive

6 previously unreleased tracks recorded during the “Strength” sessions (June 2020 – April 2021) w/ Arthur Rizk in Philadelphia, PA.

Available this Friday November 25th in record stores across the USA. Check with your local shop or view participating record stores via https://recordstoreday.com

Limited to 1000 copies on translucent sea-blue 12” vinyl

REST OF WORLD / DIGITAL: As of right now, this is the only way to get/listen to the record. However, we will do a formal physical LP release in the US and EU January 2023, including digital on all streaming services. The aim of Record Store Day exclusive releases is to benefit physical record retailers in the USA.

Comments Gabriel Franco “We wanted to do a double LP with Strength back in 2021, considering we had like 25 demos when we first met up with Arthur. However, the label made us whittle is down to fit on a standard LP. So we had to make the tough decision to cut a few songs we really liked. These were by no means “duds”, in my opinion they hold their weight with the rest of the songs on Strength. We just had to make the most cohesive record we could. In the end I think these songs will shine better this way and I’m glad to finally have them out.”

Tracklisting:
1. Sailing In The Darkness (3:16)
2. The Fire Of Youth (3:27)
3. Over Western Shores (5:25)
4. Passion Rules The Game (3:38 – Scorpions cover)
5. Change Of Heart (3:37 - Demo)
6. When The Hammer Strikes (3:15 - Demo)

Artwork: Adam Burke @nightjarillustration
Συνημμένα
FB_IMG_1669269728698.jpg
FB_IMG_1669269728698.jpg (45.67 KiB) Προβλήθηκε 330 φορές
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Metal Κυκλοφορίες”