BLAZON RITE (US) - Wild Rites and Ancient Songs (2023)

Κους-κους για τα άλμπουμ που γουστάρουμε.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

BLAZON RITE (US) - Wild Rites and Ancient Songs (2023)

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

14 Απριλίου στην GatesOfHell.

Emerging Philadelphia epic metal heroes BLAZON RITE will release their second album, “Wild Rites And Ancient Songs”, on April 14 via Gates Of Hell Records.

Recorded in May 2022 with Kevin Bernsten at Developing Nations Studios, “Wild Rites And Ancient Songs” is the highly anticipated follow-up to BLAZON RITE’s masterful 2021 debut, “Endless Halls Of Golden Totem”. With scores of ears awaiting the band’s new long player, guitarist James Kirn says BLAZON RITE rose to the challenge.

“We are really grateful for everyone who supported ‘Endless Halls Of Golden Totem’ and hope we made something that people will always go back to,” he says. “The only pressure I think we felt was to deliver something different and fresh from what we’ve already presented to the world. While I think the new album isn’t a huge departure, we did some things creatively with this record that differ from our first full length and push us forward. At times, we simplified things and set out to make songs more hard-hitting and powerful. We really took our time with this album and I think it shows in the quality of the overall product.”

Comprising seven cuts that dig into the ethos and essence of what true metal should be in 2023, “Wild Rites And Ancient Songs” boats BLAZON RITE’s now patented blend of strident guitar melodies and true metal persuasiveness. However, “Wild Rites” emerges as a more direct and catchy offering than its predecessor, something Kirn says was the goal from the start.

“I just wanted to try new things and explore different moods and feelings with this new album. We leaned in so many different directions on this release. We have some traditional power and epic metal elements, some NWOBHM parts, and even folk vibes. I really just wanted to give the listener a wholly memorable experience. We tried to simplify the lyrics and vocal melodies a bit to make them more impactful and anthemic as well. I also think the tones we achieved on this record are great and new for us. I want to mention that Pierson [Roe] took the solos and leads to a new epic place this time around.”

BLAZON RITE rapidly emerged as one of the new leading faces in the American traditional metal scene. The excitement and strong press surrounding “Endless Halls” was significant — and justified. This year promises to be a busy one for the band. Playing as many shows as possible behind “Wild Rites” will be the next step on BLAZON RITE’s epic metal journey.

“We are really amped to hear what everyone thinks of this new album and hopefully, the word spreads even more about us,” closes Kirn. “I think people will appreciate the polish and the development we’ve put on this album. Hopefully, we can get some buzz about the album and play some cool shows with some good lineups.”

“Wild Rites And Ancient Songs” track listing:

Autumn Fear Brings Winter Doom
Salvage What You Can Of The Night
The Fall Of A Once Great House
Mark Of The Stormborn Raiders
Wild Rites And Ancient Songs
Troubadours Of The Final Quarrel
The Coming Tide Of Yule

Pre order:
https://www.cruzdelsurmusic.com/store/i ... lazon+rite
Συνημμένα
FB_IMG_1675409943453.jpg
FB_IMG_1675409943453.jpg (102.65 KiB) Προβλήθηκε 861 φορές
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
theBox

Re: BLAZON RITE (US) - Wild Rites and Ancient Songs (2023)

Δημοσίευση από theBox »

Συνεχιζουν γερά βλεπω. Για να δουμε, θα λεει τπτ αυτη τη φορα ο δισκος;
Εραστής του έντεχνου μεταλλικού ήχου.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

καλούλι είναι, όχι κάτι τρελο. Αυτό τον ήχο κιθάρας-καραμούζα που τον βρήκανε;
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Zippo190 έγραψε: Παρ 03 Φεβ 2023, 18:04 καλούλι είναι, όχι κάτι τρελο. Αυτό τον ήχο κιθάρας-καραμούζα που τον βρήκανε;
Έκλαψα.
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Το promo έχει προσγειωθεί από χτες στα γραφεία του FS και η ακρόαση του θα γίνει σε λίγο με κουλουράκι Θεσσαλονίκης και ζεστό καπουτσίνο με καλαμάκι.

Παρακαλούνται τα μέλη της συντακτικής ομάδας όπως εκφράσουν ενδιαφέρον για συγγραφή review ώστε να ενημερωθούν και οι υπόλοιποι φορουμίτες.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Advancing Yokeda

Δημοσίευση από Advancing Yokeda »

Δυστυχώς το κομμάτι δε θα μπορούσε να ειναι πιο αδιάφορο. Εκεί στο 3ο λεπτό πάει κάτι να κάνει αλλά δε σώζεται.
Ωραίο εξώφυλλο ωστόσο, θυμίζει κάτι από forgotten realms.
Behold their steel
Black forever
On their blades the curse
The sorcery of death
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Άβαταρ μέλους
nicolasg

Δημοσίευση από nicolasg »

Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Metal Κυκλοφορίες”