I:m too old for this sh*t

Τα πάντα γύρω από τις αγαπημένες μας ταινίες, κινηματογραφικές και μή.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

Μια ταινία που πραγματεύεται το reunion των Αμερικανών Siren και το πέρασμα τους στην Ευρώπη για να παίξουν στο Keep it True festival.

Η μπάντα ξαναβρίσκεται μαζί μετά από χρόνια και η ταινία πραγματεύεται την νέα της περιπέτεια.

Μπορείς να ζήσεις το όνειρο 35 χρόνια μετά ή είσαι too old for this shit;

Εγώ με το τρέιλερ συγκινήθηκα πάντως.

I’m Too Old For This Sh*t! - A Heavy Metal Fairy Tale (Official Trailer)

This is the official trailer for the documentary film that was made about SIREN's unexpected reunion and journey to play the KEEP IT TRUE festival in Germany. Directed by Nathan Mowery with Producer Chris Jericho, the film will be available soon on popular streaming services.

Here's what Chris Jericho had to say on Instagram about the upcoming film:

chrisjerichofozzy: I’m stoked to announce the new documentary I produced!

“I’m Too Old For This Sh*t! - A Heavy Metal Fairy Tale”, is the inspirational story of @sirenbandus! #Siren from Tampa, FL who were on their way to becoming a huge worldwide band in the mid 80s, until inner politics and personal issues broke the band up. Then a random email 35 years later informed them they had a big fan base in Germany...of which they had no idea...leading to them reforming and finally making their childhood dreams of being rock stars come true!! Director @nathanmowery and I will be debuting the film for 2 selected screenings on the @jericho_cruise, so check the schedule at chrisjerichocruise.com for times and stay tuned right here for More release info coming soon! @eddieaborn @halmonkey @toddcgrubbs

Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

Ωχ θα το δω σίγουρα. Επίσης ας κάνει κανείς μια ταινία για την έλευση των Brocas Helm στην Ελλάδα στα early 00's πριν τα Keep it True και τον οχετό της ρετρολαγνείας.
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

Δημοσίευση από LuciferSteele »

έλα ρε, υπάρχει τέτοιο πράγμα? έπος!
μακάρι να είχαν γυρίσει και άλλες μπάντες ανάλογα ταινιάκια
We scribe in the dark of the night our Black Steele
The evil rite of the black and the light We now reveal to you
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Κινηματογράφος & Ταινίες”