Hot Pursuit (1984)

Τα πάντα γύρω από τηλεοπτικές σειρές με τις οποίες έχουμε κάψει κύτταρα.
Απάντηση
GilesLavery

Hot Pursuit (1984)

Δημοσίευση από GilesLavery »

My all time favorite TV show "Hot Pursuit" (1984), i have searched my whole life for complete set of episodes.
I am still missing two of them. "Dead Game" and "Twilight Home"
I actually found a VHS in Greece of Episodes 4/5 together as a "movie feature" in a video rental store, and the man there let me purchase it.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Re: Hot Pursuit (1984)

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

Ι dont know if it was ever on greek TV, frankly I cannot recall hearing about it. Looks good. There are a couple of old videostores around where you can find some video cassettes.

I remember a local store (it actually closed last year) which has been around since the early 90s, where I used to rend Godfrey Ho movies (Ninja dragon, Golden Ninja warrior, Ninja commandments). At some time I ask him if I could purchase some cassettes, but he had thrown them away!
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
GilesLavery

Δημοσίευση από GilesLavery »

I would gladly offer 1500 euros to anyone who can get me the two episodes i am missing.
It was on Greek TV in the mid 1980s but who knows if any copies survive.
It had the name "The Fugitives" in Greek language.
I am in touch with the shows creator, actors, and they dont have copies either.
Άβαταρ μέλους
FarCry

Δημοσίευση από FarCry »

Hey Giles,there is a guy in youtube- ''NightWatch1984'' who has uploaded them both in very fair quality. If that's what you searchin for
For us there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm..
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Τηλεοπτικές σειρές”