DEPRESSIVE AGE - First Depression (Jolly Roger Records)

Αποκλειστικά επανακυκλοφορίες, επετειακές εκδόσεις κλπ.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Σε βινύλιο κ CD.
Amazing first album "First Depression" of underrated Depressive Age will be available again on Lp and Cd formats.
This is one of my 10 favourite albums of all the times, such a proud and honour having the chance to re-press under my label.

Infos & Pre-orders:
http://www.jollyrogerstore.com/black_be ... .php?id=93

A little note: the hard for the BlackBeard releases is not only having the licenses, but also working on graphics, because no images are available from official sources for titles pre-digital era. This means that artworks are edited and improved as much as possible, starting from not-high quality images and of course, for titles never released on Lp, the smaller format of Cd does not help. For some releases it's easiest to do a better work, for others not. For this title has been done a hard work, especially on logo. Alternative would be not having releases at all and honestly I think these album deserve new editions even if with not a high definition artworks, but believe me a lot of work and hours are always spent to give you the best result possible. I <3 these releases and really take care of them. Thank you for understanding.

#jollyrogerrecords #jollyroger #jollyrogermailorder #depressiveage #depressiveagefirstdepression #preogressivethrashmetal #heavymetal #trueheavymetal #heavymetalrules #blackbeard
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

ΝΑΙ ΡΕ ΝΑΙ.
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

ΠΟΥΤΣΑ ΑΠΕΙΡΗ. Και για όσους ξεχνάνε: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1857&p=33307&hilit ... age#p33307
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

21 Αυγούστου κυκλοφορεί.
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Επανακυκλοφορίες”