TESLA: Νέο κομμάτι με τίτλο "COLD BLUE STEEL" στην δημοσιότητα

Melodic Heavy Metal, firmly guided by a Hard Rock groove.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

TESLA: Νέο κομμάτι με τίτλο "COLD BLUE STEEL" στην δημοσιότητα

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Νέο κομμάτι από τον επερχόμενο τους δίσκο έδωσαν την δημοσιότητα οι TESLA. Το κομμάτι έχει τίτλο "Cold Blue Steel" και όπως αναφέρουν οι ίδιοι, έχει επιρροές από LYNYRD SKYNYRD. Ο δίσκος γράφεται σταδιακά κ θα κυκλοφορήσει αν κ όταν είναι έτοιμος, χωρίς δεσμεύσεις κ άγχος από την μεριά της μπάντας. Οι TESLA σε λίγες μέρες βγαίνουν ξανά στο δρόμο για συναυλίες έπειτα από το διάλειμμα που είχαν κάνει λογω COVID.

cc: @aorpanos72

Εδώ μερικά σχόλια γα το κομμάτι από τον Frank Hannon:

"Jeff Keith and I got together and we wrote the brand new Tesla song that's coming out this year. We're releasing a very real-sounding rock and roll new song called 'Cold Blue Steel'. It's influenced by (late Lynyrd Skynyrd vocalist) Ronnie Van Zant. It just turned out that when I was in the garage playing my guitar, writing the riff for the music, JK had pulled up and he was listening to 'Saturday Night Special' by Lynyrd Skynyrd. And so we decided to kind of touch on that subject. And we wrote that song. And we're really happy with the way it sounds. It's really raw and edgy. And we kept all the recordings of the demo is what we made for the single. We didn't overproduce it. And that's where we got the idea, 'Let's get real. Just keep it real.' The lyrics even say 'Let's get real' in there. And that's what our whole motto is."

Κ εδώ ολόκληρη εκπομπή:

Εικόνα

Source: https://bravewords.com/news/tesla-relea ... blue-steel
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
aorpanos72

Re: TESLA: Νέο κομμάτι με τίτλο "COLD BLUE STEEL" στην δημοσιότητα

Δημοσίευση από aorpanos72 »

Μεγαλη μπαντα . Σε υψηλο επιπεδο παντα. Ναι ειμαι κολλημενος μετα 80s Early 90s album τους αλλα οκ, παντα σε τρομερη ποιοτητα σχεδον οτι βγαζουν
" When Hairspray Meet Shoulder Pad" Show at Mercury-radio.net
Άβαταρ μέλους
Grin

Δημοσίευση από Grin »

η σημαία ψηλά, ισως οι μοναδικοί της σειράς τους που τραβάνε κουπί
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Τους ματιάξαμε... ο drummer κάνει break από τα επερχόμενα live κ αναλαμβάνει αντικαταστάτης:
"After 35 plus years of touring with Tesla I have decided to take a little time from the road to spend with family and friends. I am happy and well, and couldn’t be more grateful to my bandmates for this opportunity. I am also looking forward to some musical ventures closer to home so I will keep you all updated👍

"In my absence please show some love to Steve Brown. Steve is a dear friend, and great drummer! He has played with Oleander, Ronnie Montrose just to name a few. He is one of Sacramento‘s finest, the perfect choice so to speak!

"I am filled with nothing but love and gratitude. I look forward to reconnecting with you all again in the near future. Much love and respect, Troy."
https://www.facebook.com/spunky.sparkle ... 6762725506
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Hard Rock, Melodic Rock, AOR”