RIP LG Petrov (Entombed A.D.)

Για αυτούς που δεν είναι πια μαζί μας...
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/entomb ... -has-died/
⁣We are devastated to announce that our beloved friend Lars-Göran Petrov has left us.⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Our brother, leader, vocalist, our Chief Rebel Angel went on another ride last night. It’s with the deepest sadness that we have to announce that Lars-Göran Petrov has left us. He was (is!!!) an incredible friend, and a person that has touched so many people. He has changed so many lives with his voice, his music, his character and his unique personality. LG’s smile is something that we will carry forever in our hearts. When asked in an interview what he would like to have written on his grave and what about his legacy, he said: "I will never die, it will never die". And you didn’t. You will live forever in our hearts. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣
R.I.P. LG Petrov.
https://www.facebook.com/EntombedAD/pos ... 2396380726
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

:(
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

Δημοσίευση από LuciferSteele »

τι γίνεται ρε φίλε... ήμαρτον. πάλευε εδώ και κάμποσο καιρό
We scribe in the dark of the night our Black Steele
The evil rite of the black and the light We now reveal to you
Άβαταρ μέλους
Blackwinged

Δημοσίευση από Blackwinged »

Το καλοκαίρι του 2006 είχα δώσει πανελλήνιες και μέσα στα "μπόνους" ήταν ένα 2μηνο διακοπές Αθήνα στη θεία μου και λεφτά.. τότε υπήρχαν.. Σε μία μακροσκελή λίστα που θα με διαμόρφωνε ήταν και τα δύο πρώτα των Entombed.. Παιδικός ήρωας... το περίμενε και ο ίδιος, όπως και εμείς που κάποτε ψαρώσαμε από τα "φωνητικά" του, αλλά όπως και σε οικείο πρόσωπο, άλλο το να το περιμένεις και άλλο το να έρχεται η στιγμή που συμβαίνει..

I am my own God
Master slave and I will be beyond the grave
No one will take my soul away
I carry my own will and make my own day
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Of Obituaries and Farewells”