Έφυγε ο Jochen Schröder συνιδρυτής και κιθαρίστας των Γερμανών RAGE

Για αυτούς που δεν είναι πια μαζί μας...
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Έφυγε ο Jochen Schröder συνιδρυτής και κιθαρίστας των Γερμανών RAGE

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Έφυγε σε ηλικία 58 ετών απο άγνωστη μέχρι στιγμής αιτία. Ο Schröder έπαιζε στην μπάντα από αρχές της δεκαετίας του '80, όταν η μπάντα λέγονταν ακόμα AVENGER, μέχρι κ το 1987. Συμμετείχε στα "Reign of Fear" και "Execution Guaranteed" των RAGE και στο ντεμπούτο των AVENGER "Prayers of Steel". Είχε κάνει και ένα πέρασμα από MEKONG DELTA. Αποσύρθηκε από την ενεργό δράση λίγο καιρό αργότερα.

Έβγαλε σχετική ανακοίνωση κ ο Peavey:
“It is our deepest regret to inform you that Avenger/Rage co-founder and guitarist Jochen Schroeder has left this earth under rather tragic circumstances. From 1982 to 1987 Jochen was not only the guitar player for Avenger/Rage but also co-composed a lot of their early songs. In that he was an important driver of the band’s development and with his unique ideas paved the stylistic way of the band.

“Jochen hadn’t been a part of the music business for a long time and in recent years became more and more private. Unfortunately, the exact circumstances surrounding his cause of death are unknown to us at the time. We’re mourning the loss of a great bandmate who left this world far too soon.

“Peavy: the news about the passing of my old friend and bandmate Jochen saddens me deeply. In recent years we lost track of each other, but I’ll always remember the good and exciting times we had together. Jochen taught me a lot back then and I owe him for that. In life it is rare to meet someone who gives you the impulses that send you down the right path. Jochen was that person to me and I couldn’t have done it without him. Thank you, Jochen, I wish you all the best on your travels, wherever you may wander… Peavy”
RIP

https://www.facebook.com/RageOfficialBa ... 6371171009

Εικόνα

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Of Obituaries and Farewells”