STEVE GRIMMETT: See You in Hell My Friend... (RIP)

Για αυτούς που δεν είναι πια μαζί μας...
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

STEVE GRIMMETT: See You in Hell My Friend... (RIP)

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Εικόνα

Άσχημα νέα... Το έκανε γνωστό λίγες ώρες πριν ο αδερφός του μέσω FB. Rest in peace... 🙏

Εικόνα
Steve's passing was confirmed by his brother Mark Grimmett, who wrote on social media: "I don't really know where to start so I guess I will just come right out with it. It is with great sadness and a very heavy heart that I have to tell you all as many of you know him my very talented brother Steve Grimmett very sadly passed away today, my heart goes out to Millie his wife my Mum and Dad, Russell , Sami and Ethan . I will miss you more than words will ever say , love you bro xx".

Steve's son Russ Grimmett also shared the news, writing: "We can't begin to put into words the current feelings. But as dad was so well known the news is starting to reach out earlier than we would have liked. Unfortunately, our dad passed away today and leaves a massive hole in the world and our hearts. We are utterly heartbroken. Sleep tight dad. We we always love you xxx".

Producer Max Norman, who worked on GRIM REAPER's classic third album, 1987's "Rock You To Hell", weighed in on Steve's death, writing: "Very distressed to hear that old friend and singer for GRIM REAPER, Steve Grimmett has left us... A terrific vocalist, and all around perfect gentleman - you will be missed my friend. Condolences to Mark and Millie and friends and family - a very very sad loss..."

Grimmett's passing comes more than five years after he had his right leg partially amputated in January 2017 when an infected wound on his foot spread to the bones in his leg partway through the group's five-week tour of South America. The life-saving surgery was carried out in Ecuador and the frontman was in hospital for just over a month while fans raised $14,000 to bring him home after his insurance company refused to pay because of the type of work he was doing.
https://blabbermouth.net/news/grim-reap ... dead-at-62

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Progress_Lost

Re: STEVE GRIMMETT: See You in Hell My Friend... (RIP)

Δημοσίευση από Progress_Lost »

Πολύ άσχημα νέα.. Ας ηρεμήσει γιατί είχε ταλαιπωρηθεί πολύ τότε με το πόδι του... RIP... A ρε παίχτη, μας σημάδεψες και εσύ κάποτε με κάποιες ερμηνείες...

Άβαταρ μέλους
Skullfist

Δημοσίευση από Skullfist »

Τεράστια φωνάρα και μεγάλη Ψυχάρα
Πολύ μεγάλο ξενερωμα....Τι να λέμε τώρα....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

έλα ρε τώρα το διάβασα. Πραγματικά κρίμα, όχι μόνο γιατί ήταν αρκετά νέος αλλά και γιατί είχε αποδείξει ότι δεν μασούσε από τις αναποδιές της ζωής. Δραστήριος και πάντα μέσα στην μουσική. Κυριολεκτικά θα μας λείψει και χαίρομαι που είχα καταφέρει να τον δω live δύο φορές που ήρθε.
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Pavlos

Δημοσίευση από Pavlos »

RIP, Steve.
Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

Δημοσίευση από LuciferSteele »

αχ ρε μεγάλε μαχητή... πόσο κρίμα
We scribe in the dark of the night our Black Steele
The evil rite of the black and the light We now reveal to you
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Of Obituaries and Farewells”