Σε κώμα τις τελευταίες ημέρες ο Ralph Santolla (DEATH, ICED EARTH, DEICIDE) - RIP June 6, 2018

Για αυτούς που δεν είναι πια μαζί μας...
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Lilith

Σε κώμα τις τελευταίες ημέρες ο Ralph Santolla (DEATH, ICED EARTH, DEICIDE) - RIP June 6, 2018

Δημοσίευση από Lilith »

Απο την περασμένη Τρίτη βρίσκεται σε κωματώδη κατάσταση ο Ralph Santolla και οι προβλέψεις δεν είναι καθόλου ελπιδοφορες. Η είδηση είχε γίνει γνωστή όταν η μητέρα του Sue Santolla-Rocha είχε κοινοποιήσει το δυσάρεστο γεγονός στο προφίλ της στο Facebook. Σήμερα κοινοποίησε το εξής:
Ralph Santolla in an organ donor so he will live on. Those recipients don’t know what they are getting until they suddenly become sarcastic, funny, get tattoos, start playing guitar.one other thing Devils Highway was getting close to completion.. It will be done and that is a Ralph’s legacy.
Εικόνα

Η είδηση υπάρχει και εδω αναρτημένη με ημερομηνία 31 Μαίου

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former ... rt-attack/
Former DEATH, ICED EARTH, DEICIDE and OBITUARY guitarist Ralph Santolla is in a coma at St. Joseph's Hospital in Tampa, Florida after suffering a heart attack Tuesday night.

Ralph's mother, Sue Santolla-Rocha, revealed his condition in a Facebook post earlier today. She wrote: "Friends and family, it is out there now, so let me tell you what I know.

"Ralph thought he had a spider bite on Saturday. Went to the hospital. It was not a spider bite; it was a blood clot. Tuesday night he fell and he had a heart attack. John Rocha gave him CPR until EMT arrived. His heart had stopped but they got him back.

"His visuals are stable but he is in a coma. He is on a ventilator, but he is breathing around it. He could breathe on his own, but they do not want to add additional strain to his body. He is in a coma. That is the main concern at this moment. They can fix everything else.

"We are having as many of his friends as he can come and talk to him and play music. There has been a minimal movement, but some. It is ICU, but he is in a private room and they are letting anyone in and they can stay as long as they want. So please pray as he has people all over the world praying and if you can come and spend time with him.

"Please… he needs to get back from the place that he is in. I love you all... Let's just work on getting him out of the coma if we can."

Although Santolla never recorded with DEATH, he toured with the legendary death metal act in 1993 and appeared in the group's "The Philosopher" video.

Santolla, who is believed to be 51 years old, played on and off with DEICIDE between 2005 and 2011 and appeared on three of the band's albums: "The Stench Of Redemption" (2006), "Till Death Do Us Part" (2008) and "To Hell With God" (2011).

Ralph joined OBITUARY in 2007 as the replacement for Allen West. He recorded with the band on the "Xecutioner's Return" (2007) and "Darkest Day" (2009) albums as well as the "Left To Die" EP (2008).
From the ashes, a fire shall be woken
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken
The crownless again shall be king...
Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

Σε κώμα τις τελευταίες ημέρες ο Ralph Santolla

Δημοσίευση από LuciferSteele »

κάπου είδα τελικά πως έφυγε σήμερα... κρίμα
η μέρα καλεί γιά ακρόαση Millenium προς τιμήν του
We scribe in the dark of the night our Black Steele
The evil rite of the black and the light We now reveal to you
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Not many knew I lived in Tampa for 2 years some years back and I got to rub shoulders with all the great death metal musicians. One in particular loved old school metal and we would hang at my tribute shows at the Mugg and we always tossed the idea of doing something together and I regret to this day I didn't insist or keep pushing the idea of finally doing it. You'll be missed be many Ralph Santolla. Rest in peace brother

RIP
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Of Obituaries and Farewells”