CRYSTAL PLANET: Σειρά comics από τον Satriani

Μυθιστορήματα, πεζά, ποίηση, κόμιξ, διηγήματα, κλπ.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Ο φαλακρός εραστής της εξάχορδης ανακοίνωσε σειρά από comics με τίτλο "Crystal Planet" (εμπνευσμένο από τον ομόνυμο δίσκο του 1998). Η σειρά θα ολοκληρωθεί σε 5 τεύχη τα οποία θα κυκλοφορήσουν σε τιραζ 1998 έκαστο, ενώ η τιμή θα κυμένεται στα 20$ ανα τέυχος.

Πλοκή: A vivid space odyssey where Satchel Walker, a man out of time, finds himself caught between desperate factions as they battle for resources in the perilous orbit of a dying star. In a bold and brutal saga of sentient storms and Wingsuit armies, it’s music, and more importantly the power and emotion that music can conjure, which could bring an end to the conflict, restore harmony to the timestream, and reveal Walker’s true place in the universe.

“Funny how things get their start,” says Satriani “July 1994 I’m on tour with Deep Purple and I’m warming up with my guitar backstage in a bull’s isolation cell at the Plaza de Toros in Gjion, Spain. Then and there I start writing the opening riff to a song that will become 'Crystal Planet' and a few years later it's the title track for my '98 album release.”

The guitarist continues, “Fast forward to 2013, friend and fellow guitarist Ned Evett makes an animated sci-fi video for my song 'Lies and Truths' using artwork from my 'Joe’s Art 2013' book. We projected that video on a 30 ft. screen every night of the Unstoppable Momentum Tour. It was a hit with the fans which got us thinking we could expand the clip into a 'Crystal Planet' sci-fi epic."

From there, Satriani and Evett formed their Satchtoons company focused on animated content and started scripting out and creating demos for the "Crystal Planet" pilot. "I am thrilled to finally offer our fans the first full issue of what will ultimately be a three novel trilogy,” stated Satriani.
Κ ο δίσκος που γέννησε την όλη ιδέα:

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Heddigan

Δημοσίευση από Heddigan »

Ψιλοτετριμμένο το story και μόνο πέντε τεύχη, μάλλον θα κινήσει το ενδιαφέρον μόνο των Satriani fans.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Η αλήθεια είναι αυτή. Θα έψηνα μια σειρά με σαντριανι πρωταγωνιστή σε ρόλο Judge Dredd tbh :twisted:
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δείγμα από το πρώτο τευχος:

https://imgur.com/a/cyAvEPl
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Λογοτεχνία”