Ο George Lynch βγάζει τους LYNCH MOB από την πρίζα

Κουβέντες μεταλλικές, απλές και σταράτες...
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Ένας από τους λόγους που αναφέρει είναι κ η αρνητική χροιά του ονόματος, και η οποία γιγαντώθηκε με τα πρόσφατα περιστατικά. Θα συνεχίσει σε άλλο πρότζεκτ με κάποια από τα μέλη και με άλλο όνομα.
With everything going on right now in the world, it was really sort of an epiphany moment. I just kind of woke up and said, 'You know, I think with this record, this is our swan song. I think this would be a good place to exit the stage.' We've created this bookend — answer to the first record."

He continued: "The name itself, of course, has always been problematic, and now it's inexcusable to keep the name. So, things have just sort of all conspired. A lot of different events triangulated to this point where it just makes sense on every single level to just let it go and wrap it up with and nice neat bow with this record and move on."
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/georg ... that-name/
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

Δημοσίευση από LuciferSteele »

αυτός δεν θα επανηχογραφούσε το πρώτο? τώρα υποτίθεται το κάνει για να πει τέλος?
We scribe in the dark of the night our Black Steele
The evil rite of the black and the light We now reveal to you
Άβαταρ μέλους
rbrigade

Δημοσίευση από rbrigade »

Αν δεν ήταν βλαμμένος οι Dokken δεν θα διαλάγανε τόσο γρήγορα
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Δεν βγάζεις άκρη γενικά.
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Heavy metal καταστάσεις...”