RICH DAVIS - Κομμάτι φόρος τιμής στους δύο MYSTIC FORCE τραγουδιστές που έφυγαν

Κουβέντες μεταλλικές, απλές και σταράτες...
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

The Fallen - dedicated to William Wren and Bobby Hicks

After the recent passing of William Wren in March of 2020 and Bobby Hicks in 2013, I reflected back to the days of my original band "Mystic-Force" that we started back in 1985. Within the 25 year lifespan of the band and all the music and touring, these were the singers and frontmen that pushed this band to the level of recognition that had led me to where I am today as a musician.

I wrote the song "The Fallen" in dedication to both Bobby and William "my fallen brothers" just to show my respects to them and to the talent level that they both had. To the great times we had and the laughs we shared. They made a mark on this world. Even some may say a small mark but a mark no the less. So in my words I wrote "The Fallen" to at least keep their names alive for the moments that you listen to this song... R.I.P Bobby Hicks and William Wren.
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

Κρίμα. Και οι δύο νεότατοι.

Ωραίο τραγούδι/φόρος τιμής....
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Heavy metal καταστάσεις...”