C.O.N.C.O.R.E.G.G.I.: Νέο τραγούδι για το project του Marco Concoreggi (DEXTER WARD)

Κουβέντες μεταλλικές, απλές και σταράτες...
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

C.O.N.C.O.R.E.G.G.I.: Νέο τραγούδι για το project του Marco Concoreggi (DEXTER WARD)

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

O Marco των DEXTER WARD μετά από αρκετό καιρό σιωπής στα social, επανήλθε για να ανακοινώσει το νέο κομμάτι για το project του C.O.N.C.O.R.E.G.G.I. με τίτλο "L'Oro del Mondo". Μια παλαιότερη αναφορά για το project μπορείτε να βρείτε εδώ.
Last week I recorded a new song (the first after summer 2019) for my project C.O.N.C.O.R.E.G.G.I. Being sung in italian, I sent word of it first among those italian friends who I thought could be interested. However, I thought it might perhaps be appreciated also by people from other countries that are not familiar with italian language. The new song "L'Oro del Mondo" is available here:

In these troubled times, when all hope seems lost, let's never forget that all the gold in the world shines in the eyes of all those who dare to stand for their dignity, their principles and their dreams. Heavy Metal is youth of the mind and the spirit, Heavy Metal is freedom, it's about throwing one's heart beyond the barricades of a world devoid of liberty and beauty.

May you be happy and forever strong.

Marco
Παράλληλα μας ενημερώνει και για το μέλλον των DEXTER WARD:
Today I have (temporarily, just for a few days) reactivated my facebook page for 3 reasons. 1) A few people asked me if I still sing for DEXTER WARD and the answer is surely YES. We are recharging batteries so that 2022 can be the year of the SOLDIERS OF LIGHT and we can properly promote our latest album and hopefully work on the fourth. The events of the last year and a half hit me like an avalanche of bricks and I needed some time and space and detachment from most things. Plus for logistical reasons I couldn't play the last show in Trikala (Greece) but my heart was there just the same.
https://www.facebook.com/ray.owens.1441 ... 7382102726

Εικόνα
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
theBox

Re: C.O.N.C.O.R.E.G.G.I.: Νέο τραγούδι για το project του Marco Concoreggi (DEXTER WARD)

Δημοσίευση από theBox »

ΩΧ! ΠΟΛΥ ωραιο ρε, μπράβο!
Εραστής του έντεχνου μεταλλικού ήχου.
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Heavy metal καταστάσεις...”