Sphinx & KIT ξεκατίνιασμα. Bonus Track: Eternal Champion

Κουβέντες μεταλλικές, απλές και σταράτες...
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Οι SPHINX κράζουν το KIT

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

Ξέρω πως ψοφατε για τέτοια.

Οπότε αφήνω αυτό εδώ που λέει και ο @Zippo190 .

Στο κειμενάκι η θέση του διοργανωτή.
Well I usually don't post stuff like this when there are troubles with bands, but this is way to far for me, so I just want to show it to everyone. First of all, Sphinx got their fee, free hotel, free food and free unlimited non alcoholic drinks like all other bands. Alcoholic drinks are limited to all bands. I wanted to support them by booking them as the opener to our KEEP IT TRUE Festival Rising so they can gather and reach more fans. Also they were streamed worldwide FOR FREE as a perfect promo before the release of their first album. I even supported them in DEAF FOREVER magazine the best I could. And this is the thank you...the band replied they had to spend 300 Euros on beer that weekend on their own (as a 3-piece) and that this is not tolerable. Well good luck on your future shows. I can only advise my fellow festival organizers to stay far away from this disrespectful bunch. Ruhrpottcharme my ass. But I guess everyone looking at this foto can make up their own mind about this. We always treat our bands extremely well and never had any big problems. But if its only about drinking and not the playing, then you are at the wrong place.
Συνημμένα
FB_IMG_1642492746409.jpg
FB_IMG_1642492746409.jpg (55.59 KiB) Προβλήθηκε 2088 φορές
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
castledemon

Sphinx & KIT ξεκατίνιασμα. Bonus Track: Eternal Champion

Δημοσίευση από castledemon »

Εγινε ενας χαμούλης χθες.
Οι Sphinx ξεκατίνιαζαν τον Oliver επειδη δεν κερνούσε μπύρες στις μπάντες στο φεστιβάλ και πληρωσαν λεει 300 ευρω απο τα δικα τους για να πιουν. Σε printed εκδοση ενός bootleg τους κιολας, οχι απλα post.
Ο Oliver το ανεβασε οπότε εχει πολύ ζουμία στα σχόλια. Από συμπαράσταση, σε κράξιμο στους Sphinx σε cringe γλύψιμο.
Μετά κάπου το έχασα αλλά κατι ειπε και ο τραγουδιστης των Eternal Champion και ο Oliver εβγαλε πωλητηριο στους δίσκους τους :D

Εικόνα
Συνημμένα
sphinx.jpg
sphinx.jpg (115.07 KiB) Προβλήθηκε 2084 φορές
Άβαταρ μέλους
castledemon

Re: Οι SPHINX κράζουν το KIT

Δημοσίευση από castledemon »

χαχα θεϊκό. Ανεβασαμε το ιδιο με 2 λεπτά διαφορά
Κανε ενα merge
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Re: Οι SPHINX κράζουν το KIT

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

μαλάκα τους έδωσε έξι κουπόνια και έπρεπε να πληρώσουν τα υπόλοιπα. Ρε πάνε καλά; Ποιοί γελοίοι είναι αυτοί;

BTW στα δικά μας φεστιβάλ τι παίζει;
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Re: Sphinx & KIT ξεκατίνιασμα. Bonus Track: Eternal Champion

δύο τόπικς κάντε τα μέρτζ και φροντίστε να μας ενημερώνετε με νέο υλικό.
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Zippo190 έγραψε: Τρί 18 Ιαν 2022, 12:29 δύο τόπικς κάντε τα μέρτζ
Fixed

Εικόνα
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

this is PURE GOLD δίνει πόνο ο Tarpley.
Jason Tarpey
Jason Tarpey Sphinx with the W here. If anyone in the band is reading this good for you for standing up for yourselves. This post is a pathetic response by a transparent man. He posts to get sympathy which he has gotten from hundreds of his acolytes now. I hope other upcoming bands are inspired by Sphinx to always advocate for yourselves and not let the heavy metal establishment scare you into obscurity, you don’t need them, they need you, you can always book your own gigs. 🍻🍻🍻

15 ώρες · Τροποποιήθηκε

Απόκρυψη 17 απαντήσεων

Louise Aisling
Louise Aisling Being denied unlimited free alcohol when you can buy your own from a local supermarket does sound like an utterly terrifying experience 😅
15 ώρες
Oliver Weinsheimer
Oliver Weinsheimer Jason Tarpey Are you kidding me? Did I rip off Eternal Champion or you someday with the two shows I booked for you here in Germany? Didnt they help you to grow in status for the band? Very dissappointing actually to read this. I always treated you with highest respect, bought all your releases, even the highly expensive ones...oh well....but it seems i am just a pathetic guy to you. Good luck for your future then.
15 ώρες
Jason Tarpey
Jason Tarpey Oli the way I see it you have two choices when you see something like that, you can let it stoically roll off your back or you can get ahold of the band, agree on a location to meet up that is equidistant from your homes and have a fair fight. Instead you post about it on Facebook in order to use your clout to ruin this band, and judging from your army of simps’ response it’s working to some extent. I think this is pathetic behavior I didn’t call you a pathetic man again I said you are a transparent man.

You haven’t always treated me with respect, you told EC we would play KIT for free, AND that the offer would not be made later down the road once The Armor of Ire was out and we have more bargaining power, basically saying the only chance we will play KIT is if we pay for our own flights and play for free. And this is the cherry on top, we were supposed to pay you a cut of our merch sales 😂 I wouldn’t let you have the merch percentage but you tried to take it. Thanks to the fans we sold out of merch and made our flight money back.

One more thing, I love the hate from all the dinosaurs and industry types, keep it coming 🤤
13 ώρες
Oliver Weinsheimer
Oliver Weinsheimer Jason Tarpey Well I wrote the band before I posted it and only got stupid answers, and I wont let anyone call me names like that. And for EC, I dont think anyone back then would have paid 5 US flight for an opening band. I asked you if you wanna do it and you did it and it was not for your worse I guess. Also when you returned to HAI I paid you a fair fee, I even gave you my original Conan sword to pose on stage with it. Also I heavily promoted your new album with the video on KIT TV etc etc. But well I guess we will go seperate ways then now. Good luck!
12 ώρες · Τροποποιήθηκε
Jason Tarpey
Jason Tarpey Oliver Weinsheimer you WILL let them call you names like that, they DID call you names like that, and they got away with it. Took home the W to Poland and good for them. It seems like they have more to their story according to the pic and you only post…Δείτε περισσότερα
12 ώρες
Oliver Weinsheimer
Oliver Weinsheimer Jason Tarpey dont make a fool out of yourself here please. And farewell!!
12 ώρες
Jason Tarpey
Jason Tarpey Everyone in this thread can lick my balls, like I care if people like you think I’m a fool. To a weak, soft man I probably sound like a fool.
12 ώρες
Aidan Stein
Aidan Stein Jason Tarpey have you ever heard the tragedy of Ajax the Great?
you are pretentiously raising your sword you’ll eventually succumb to pathetically
12 ώρες
Pavlos Sideropoulos
Pavlos Sideropoulos ....with licked balls, of course!! :)
12 ώρες
Jason Tarpey
Jason Tarpey Aidan Stein oh no please metal journalist blogger please don’t smear me in your blog! Then I’ll succumb to that ill-made sword, you’re so smart!
12 ώρες · Τροποποιήθηκε
André Krause
André Krause Jason Tarpey You acted so stupid to my colleague, then 17, some time ago that your band aka patch factory hasn't been on our blog for a year anyway. We prefer to reserve the space for musicians who can behave decently.
11 ώρες
Kostas Kailiazis
Kostas Kailiazis André Krause Did not realize Jason sang for Atlantean Kodex
11 ώρες
Louise Aisling
Louise Aisling I'm getting Agent Steel vibes. Anyone else? 👀
11 ώρες
Jason Tarpey
Jason Tarpey André Krause shhhhit man how do we get back in? Should we sell less patches? Please write something nice about us! Should we watch coward promoters try to ruin young bands? Name it and we’ll do it so we can get back into the hallowed pages, erm webpages, of your blog!
11 ώρες · Τροποποιήθηκε
Chris Vaughn Bird
Chris Vaughn Bird Looks like the biggest boob of the last EC record was this guy himself lol
10 ώρες
Margaux Platine
Margaux Platine Jason Tarpey "or you can agree on a location to meet up that is equidistant from your homes and have a fair fight"

... Sir, this isn't Cobra Kai
2 ώρες
Andre Eichmann
Andre Eichmann Margaux Platine I also had to read this twice... Did he seriously suggest that Oli should beat up a small child? :D and what does Poland has do to with all of that?
Once again, reading comments from the states just makes me wonder if it's just Americans being american or if it's a mentally ill person typing this...
Άβαταρ μέλους
vasilis2112

Δημοσίευση από vasilis2112 »

I even gave you my original Conan sword to pose on stage with it
Βλέπω γερμαναρά να τον βουτάει από τις ρώγες τον τζεισον!
Άβαταρ μέλους
Aphelian

Δημοσίευση από Aphelian »

Πεθαινω σβηνω χανομαι
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Και ΝΑ το αποτέλεσμα:

Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
theBox

Δημοσίευση από theBox »

ΕΠΟΣ!
Εραστής του έντεχνου μεταλλικού ήχου.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Πέραν της πλάκας, δεν νομίζω ότι είναι σοβαρή η αντιμετώπιση του ΚΙΤ. Οκ οι άλλοι είναι τελείως παραλίες αλλά ο ΚΙΤ είναι εταιρεία με εργαζόμενους, ομάδα και παρουσία στο χώρο. Τέτοιες αναρτήσεις δείχνουν απλά ερασιτεχνισμό και ότι απλά είναι ένας οργανωτής που έπιασε την καλή. Μερικοί από τους κάτω οριακά γραφικοί. Όσον αφορά τον Tarpley θεωρώ ότι υπάρχει περισσότερο παρασκήνιο αλλά δεν θα το μάθουμε. Τραγική και η κίνηση να πουλήσει τους δίσκους, δλδ όταν τα ξαναβρούνε θα τους ψάχνει.
Άβαταρ μέλους
crimsonglory

Δημοσίευση από crimsonglory »

Ρε τι έχουμε πάθει με αυτή την κοινωνική δικτύωση πια..
Αφήστε μας στο συννεφάκι μας να βλέπουμε εν δυνάμει φίλους μας στις μπάντες που μας αρέσει η μουσική τους.
Πέρα από την πλάκα, και ίσως βλέποντας αυτό που θέλω να δω, άλλη μια φορά επιβεβαιώνεται ότι τα μπαρμπαδια ακόμα είναι όλο το ζουμί στο χώρο μας. Παίζει μόνο στα δύο σχόλια του Briody να χαμογέλασα. Με όλα τα υπόλοιπα, κόντεψα να βγάλω αίμα από τα μάτια.
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

crimsonglory έγραψε: Τρί 18 Ιαν 2022, 18:45 Ρε τι έχουμε πάθει με αυτή την κοινωνική δικτύωση πια..
Αφήστε μας στο συννεφάκι μας να βλέπουμε εν δυνάμει φίλους μας στις μπάντες που μας αρέσει η μουσική τους.
Πέρα από την πλάκα, και ίσως βλέποντας αυτό που θέλω να δω, άλλη μια φορά επιβεβαιώνεται ότι τα μπαρμπαδια ακόμα είναι όλο το ζουμί στο χώρο μας. Παίζει μόνο στα δύο σχόλια του Briody να χαμογέλασα. Με όλα τα υπόλοιπα, κόντεψα να βγάλω αίμα από τα μάτια.
Βάλε τα εδώ να τα δουν και φορουμίτες στο μπαμ.
Άβαταρ μέλους
crimsonglory

Δημοσίευση από crimsonglory »

Εχεις δίκιο, το σκέφτηκα κι εγώ αλλά ήμουν από κινητό και μου φάνηκε δύσκολο.
Τώρα δεν μπορώ και να τα βρώ πια. Οπως και να έχει στο ένα έλεγε ότι παρ'ότι είναι απόλυτα ικανοποιημένος από τις συνθήκες του φεστιβάλ, πάντα σε τέτοιες ιστορίες υπάρχει και η άλλη μεριά και στο άλλο έλεγε ότι σε ένα φεστιβάλ τους είχαν τάξει πίτσα μετα την εμφάνιση τους αλλά δεν τους την έφεραν, και έκανε σαν rock star diva, αλλά μετά τους την πήγανε, την έφαγε και ηρέμησε. Οκ θεός :D
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Heavy metal καταστάσεις...”