Και επίσημα τίτλοι τέλους για HUMAN SERPENT

Γενική συζήτηση για black / metal / ακραίο ήχο.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Και επίσημα τίτλοι τέλους για HUMAN SERPENT

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

Μετά τον χαμό του X - θλιβερό γεγονός στο οποίο έχουμε αναφερθεί εδώ viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4561&p=56548&hilit ... ent#p56548 -, ήταν αναμενόμενο ότι η μπάντα δεν θα συνέχιζε, γεγονός το οποίο ανακοινώθηκε πριν λίγο και επίσημα.

Διαβάστε την παρακάτω ανακοίνωση μιας και θίγει και κάποια διαδικαστικά θέματα -για απαγγελίες κτλ-. Το κείμενο υπογράφει ο I. -ντράμερ της μπάντας-.
After taking the necessary time and space for me to mourn the passing of my dear lifelong brother-in-arms, X., as well as celebrate his life, I would like to address some issues regarding "Human Serpent" and its future going forward as a band.
The band is officially DISBANDED, as it's very soul and essence is no longer here. The force that breathed fire and life into this abomination called "Human Serpent", chose to leave this rotten, filthy world in his own terms as he said he would.
There were to be some line up announcements(we aimed to make them as soon as we would start the recording sessions for our upcoming full-length) and these would be that 23 was no longer part of the band since March of 2021 and that H. had become a full time member since February 2021, maning the Guitar post.
For the time being, I will continue to, hopefully regularly, log in our band Facebook page, however it would be best to try and make contact via the band's email address.

There are some several things that I would also like to clear out:
1) ANY and ALL orders will be fulfilled, yet I call upon your sense of patience as I am going to need some extra time. This also includes the orders for the split release with Moeror and Kvadrat! (Information and updates about the actions that we have made will be made public in a matter of days)

2) I am currently sitting on several hundred copies of reissue CD editions of "Inhumane Minimalism", "For I, The Misanthropist" and "Heirlooms Eternal", which there is a high possibility that I"ll make available for purchase some time in the near future.

3) This is the case with several other pieces of merchandise, which include, backpatches, 2 new T-Shirt designs, as well as, some very limited medallions.
4) There are 2 nearly complete full-length releases that we were working on, that I am seriously considering of recording with the aid of musicians that both X. and I highly respect. Yet only time will tell what is to be done...

The legacy will remain for ever, the Spirit of Human Serpent will live forevermore!!
Hail the Serpent!!!

And as X. wrote in one of his last Manifestos: "Οι Human Serpent είναι της ψυχης μου κομμάτι, κουβαλάει του Τέλους μου τo αιώνιο Xάος"
P.S. Huge thanks to those that stood by us and by him, for better or for worse! You know who you are and how you helped us shape and mold this Entity called "Human Serpent"

I.

Μια από τις τελευταίες συνεντεύξεις του X, στην εκπομπή The Sulfur Inside (Mercury Radio):

Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Re: Και επίσημα τίτλοι τέλους για HUMAN SERPENT

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

Δεν έχω ιδέα ποιοί είναι όλοι αυτοί αλλά κρίμα που έφυγε ένας πάρα πολύ νέος άνθρωπος. Καλή δύναμη στους δικούς του.
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Silenius

Re: Και επίσημα τίτλοι τέλους για HUMAN SERPENT

Δημοσίευση από Silenius »

Θα ακουστεί υπερβολή, το ξέρω, αλλά το "For I, The Misanthropist" είναι για μένα στα κορυφαία 10 black metal albums της ελληνικής σκηνής. Όσο έχω ακούσει αυτό, δεν έχω ακούσει κανέναν άλλο δίσκο την τελευταία 5ετία. Η απώλεια είναι τεράστια γιατί μιλάμε για ένα συγκρότημα με πολύ ιδιαίτερο χαρακτήρα και αν κρίνω από τη δυσκολία να βρεις τις δουλειές τους, με μεγάλη απήχηση στους underground κύκλους.
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “The Ancient Words of Wisdom”