AURIFEROUS FLAME (GR) - The Great Mist Within (2022)

Ό,τι λέει ο τίτλος.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

AURIFEROUS FLAME (GR) - The Great Mist Within (2022)

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

Εικόνα

https://auriferousflame.bandcamp.com/releases

1. Voice Of The Gleaming Edge 08:01
2. Molten Gold 10:39
3. The Great Mist Within 06:19
4. Ancient Corridors 10:45
5. Mass Of Ice 03:22
While I was composing a lot for IV during the last months, I started to set aside some ideas that were of a much bleaker, darker and minimal nature than the stuff I usually go for. The thought to create an entity like Auriferous Flame was on my mind during the last years and when I finally came up with the right name, it was time. Auriferous Flame's goal is to be an homage to old school black metal and metal styles, so to be a little distinct in other words in comparison to my other stuff, although those of you that appreciated Mystras and perhaps older SL recordings will certainly find some familiarity.

Debut album "The Great Mist Within" released digitally today and soon to be available in cassette and vinyl through True Cult Records, who also painted the cover. Thanks to Nidstang Studio for the mastering of the album and to Moonroot art for the logo.
Project του Ayloss από Spectral Lore. Ακούγεται πολύ ενδιαφέρον.
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Extreme metal κυκλοφορίες / επανακυκλοφορίες”