BLAZE BAYLEY - War Within Me (2021)

Κους-κους για τα άλμπουμ που γουστάρουμε.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Μετά την τριλογία "Infinite Entanglement", ο φαλακρός φαβοριτοφόρος -επιμένει και- επιστρέφει με νέο δίσκο. Αυτή τη φορά δεν παίζει κάποιο concept και όπως ο ίδιος αναφέρει είναι «απλά ένας δίσκος που ήθελε να κάνει».
"War Within Me" was recorded during 2020 with work split between Blaze's studio at home in the West Midlands and Christopher Appleton's studio in Greater Manchester. The now very consistent lineup, chosen from British metal band ABSOLVA, played on the album — Christopher Appleton (guitar, backing vocals), Martin McNee (drums), Karl Schramm (bass). Blaze and Appleton shared the work mixing and producing, while Ade Emsley (IRON MAIDEN, TANK, BRITISH LION, VOODOO SIX) handled the mastering. The striking and detailed artwork is provided by Akirant Illustration (IRON MAIDEN, "Star Wars").
Εικόνα

"War Within Me" track listing:

01. War Within Me
02. 303
03. Warrior
04. Pull Yourself Up
05. Witches Night
06. 18 Flights
07. The Dream Of Alan Turing
08. The Power Of Nikola Tesla
09. The Unstoppable Stephen Hawking
10. Every Storm Ends
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

Τον αγαπάμε, οι δουλειές του έχουν πάντα κάτι να πούνε, live ήταν εξαιρετικός, αναμένουμε με αγωνία να τον ακούσουμε.
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Metal Κυκλοφορίες”