Άσχημα τα νέα για τον Oz Fox (STRYPER)

Κουβέντες μεταλλικές, απλές και σταράτες...
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Οι θεραπείες δεν είχαν το επιθυμητό αποτέλεσμα οπότε ξανά από την αρχή...

Λέτε για αυτό ο Sweet να φορτσάρει στο σολο κομμάτι;

υγ: Είχα την αίσθηση πως είχαμε τόπικ για το σκηνικό από πέρυσι, αλλά δε το βρίσκω. Αν το βρει κανένας let me know.
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

ελπίζουμε για το καλύτερο, περαστικά και σιδερένιος.
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

Δημοσίευση από LuciferSteele »

μακάρι να ξεμπερδέψει και να τον δω γερό επί σκηνής το Φλεβάρη...
We scribe in the dark of the night our Black Steele
The evil rite of the black and the light We now reveal to you
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Χειρουργείο για την αντιμετώπιση των όγκων 🤞
Stryper's Oz Fox's Tumour Has Grown, Doctors Suggesting Surgery, Watch Video Message

Guitarist Oz Fox shares some news about his health on the Stryper Youtube Channel, he said, "A few weeks ago I had some scans done MRIs and we consulted with doctors and it looks as though my tumours have grown slightly. So after we did some consultation with doctors in San Diego and May Clinic, they are suggesting I get some surgery done to stop and get these things out before they get to big where they can't operate. There are a lot of risks involved. best case scenario I should be able to recover if I do surgery. "

https://www.themetalvoice.com/single-po ... -Message-1
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

Περαστικά στον τεράστιο OZ Και ευχόμαστε τα καλύτερα.
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

νόμιζα πως είχε ξεμπερδέψει...
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Update: επέμβαση στο προσεχές μέλλον. Μακάρι να ξεμπερδεύσει αυτή τη φορά 🙏
Fox offered an update on his health during a January 17 interview with SIN CITY SINNERS manager Jason Green. Speaking about his upcoming procedure, Oz said (transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET):

"They're gonna take me in. And I've got a great team of people, great team of doctors that are very specialized. They do hundreds of these procedures a year. They're gonna open up the skull. The good thing is the [first] tumor [they will operate on] is towards the outside of the head, towards the outside of the brain, which it's easy access — they don't have to go too deep to get to it. And they did all testing on me to make sure that wherever they go in there, they won't damage any of my functions. They did some really extensive testing — something called an fMRI, Functional [Magnetic Resonance Imaging], and they had me think about things, they had me actually act like I was playing guitar, and I had to hum backgrounds while I was playing, 'cause I couldn't move my head or my jaw. I had 'em play a STRYPER song, and I just kind of played to it and acted like I was playing guitar and tried to imagine what I was playing. And then they would see where the brain functions were while I was doing all that. And after they checked everything and went through it, they figured out that all of my activity for playing and singing and all that was nowhere near the tumor. So there's a good chance I'll retain all of that. But there's still always a risk. You never know with the brain. They seem to think I'm gonna be okay after the procedure, but it'll take time to recover, 'cause you may have some bleeding, some brain swelling — all that kind of stuff."
"The worst thing that could happen is something could go wrong and I could pass," he said. "Well, if that ever happened, in whatever situation — I could die driving a car, getting in a wreck somewhere or somebody running into me. But because of my [Christian] faith, I know where I'm going, and I have a belief in eternity with my soul. And because I've followed Christ for so long now, and I have a full-on relationship — I've surrendered my entire life to him — the promises that he gives in his words are that I have a better place to go to after this. I'll basically be changing addresses with my soul. That's the mindset I have.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/stryp ... -of-death/
Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

νομίζω κάπου πήρε το μάτι μου πως είναι πλέον καλά. πριν μία βδομάδα περίπου
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

LuciferSteele έγραψε: Πέμ 04 Φεβ 2021, 17:29 νομίζω κάπου πήρε το μάτι μου πως είναι πλέον καλά. πριν μία βδομάδα περίπου
Όντως, καλή φάση :) Κοίτα να δεις ποσο γρηγρορα πάλιωσε η είδηση :toothy: =]
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Re: Άσχημα τα νέα για τον Oz Fox (STRYPER)

Μετά από το σοκ των απωλειών την εβδομάδα που μας πέρασε, επιτέλους έχουμε και μερικά καλά νέα! Τα χειρουργεία φαίνεται να βοήθησαν και η υγεία του Oz όλο και βελτιώνεται. Μένει ένα τελευταίο χειρουργείο και αν όλα πάνε καλά θα μιλάμε για επική νίκη 🤘 Οι STRYPER ολοκλήρωσαν ηχογραφήσεις για το νέο δίσκο, ενώ ετοιμάζουν κ κάτι σπέσιαλ από Γενάρη. Στο μεταξύ ο Oz θα απέχει από τα live για λόγους αποθεραπείας.

Hey there folks! I wanted to make a quick announcement letting you all know that my recovery is going very well from my first surgery. Thankfully, after about 3 months of recovery I was able to record with the band in June. The circumstances for that project were well conditioned for my limited abilities at the time and I'm happy to say it was a successful mission but not without it's challenges for me. With that in mind, after my next surgery to remove my acoustic neuroma behind the left ear my wife Annie and I feel it would be best for me to take the rest of the year off for some solid recovery time. Another big project is coming for Stryper in January and I really would like to be in my best shape for the task. With all of that in mind, I have strongly encouraged my brothers in the band to continue with booked shows coming up in the next few months with our dear friend Howie Simon covering my duties. Howie is an amazing guitar player and vocalist and I trust him to fully "out-shred" me for those up and coming dates! So I am trusting you all to welcome him with open arms so the band can continue to work in my absence. I will be updating everyone on my health status as things come up. And I thank you for your prayers and encouragement as I face another risky procedure. I know God will be with me like he was for the last one. I am thankful for everything he has pulled me through! Of course I will continue to be a part of our social media platforms including our patreon page where we all have our weekly hour Q& A sessions. So I hope to see you all there! Take care and we'll see you soon!

Sincerely, ~Oz

Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

Re: Άσχημα τα νέα για τον Oz Fox (STRYPER)

σιδερένιος!!!
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Heavy metal καταστάσεις...”