Έφυγε ο ERIC WAGNER

Για αυτούς που δεν είναι πια μαζί μας...
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Έφυγε ο ERIC WAGNER

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

Δυστυχώς τα νέα είναι δυσάρεστα.

Δείτε εδώ: viewtopic.php?p=56147#p56147
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Re: Έφυγε ο Eric Wagner

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Όντως; ΣΟΚ! 😭 Λένε οτι το επιβεβαίωσε κ ο γιος του στο Facebook... Ας ελπίσουμε να είναι απλά ενα κακογουστο αστείο...

Εικόνα

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Xstroyer

Δημοσίευση από Xstroyer »

Πραγματικά τρομακτικό το πόσους αγαπημένους μουσικούς θα αποχαιρετίσουμε τα επόμενα χρόνια...
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

TROUBLE: A very special chapter in my music book, thanks to the voice of the one and only ERIC WAGNER. The news of his passing are so sad and my heart is really broken, however I want to share some very special TROUBLE memories that always come into my mind every time a TROUBLE tune comes to front.
During the late 90s / early 00s my friend Pat Shlim was running this TROUBLE mailing list & the trouble.de tribute site. Back into those early dial up connection Internet days, mailing lists were a popular way of sharing news and getting info on specific topics. Me and Pat were spending countless -night- hours exchanging mails about TROUBLE and music in general. For a guy on his late teens from a small Greek island, this exchanging of information was a treasure. A strong friendship was born and Pat even visited my hometown on Syros island with two other friends from Germany, it was an amazing experience. We have lots of fun, we even made a special TROUBLE and Doom Metal radio show back then, we hanged out to the local bars for usual beers and drinks, leaving some space for some night swims as well. He brought me countless tapes and cd-rs and a TROUBLE t shirt -that I still own-. So many good memories.
TROUBLE's music was also a very STRONG point of connection between me and my lifetime friend @Scrollkeeper . I still remember our long chatting hours analyzing TROUBLE's magic and especially their "The Skull" release and of course those first OMINOUS SKY rehearsals where Giannis would always jam "The Wish" on guitar.
So yes, music is connecting people. For his music and for all those -described above- strong and personal memories, connections and life experiences I want to thank Mr ERIC WAGNER from the bottom of my heart.

Αντιγράφω ένα ποστ που έκανα στο φατσοτέτοιο για την περίσταση. Άσχημη μέρα σήμερα.
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
TitusGroan

Δημοσίευση από TitusGroan »

Καλο Ταξιδι....
Άβαταρ μέλους
Vourvachis

Δημοσίευση από Vourvachis »

Κρίμα...
Άβαταρ μέλους
Blackwinged

Δημοσίευση από Blackwinged »

Μπήκα στο blog σήμερα διαβάζω τα δυσάρεστα. Ξαναμπαίνω τώρα, διότι κάτι με βασάνιζε και ανησυχούσε και διαβάζω τα πολύ δυσάρεστα... Καλό Ταξίδι..
Άβαταρ μέλους
Blackwinged

Δημοσίευση από Blackwinged »

Xstroyer έγραψε: Δευ 23 Αύγ 2021, 14:53 Πραγματικά τρομακτικό το πόσους αγαπημένους μουσικούς θα αποχαιρετίσουμε τα επόμενα χρόνια...
Φίλε πολύ φοβάμαι πως πλην το φυσιολογικό πέρας του χρόνου, ο covid -ελέω και απόψεων κάποιων από τους μουσικούς- θα πάρει ψυχές. Φίλος μου μετέφερε τις απόψεις του Wino και όπως είπε και ο τζες τελικά η meth είναι πιο ασφαλής και υγιέστερη.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

Απίστευτο. Κρίμα πολύ κρίμα....
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

R.I.P. Eric Wagner. I am very, very sad that you have left us, my friend.😢 You are in heaven now with God. Your amazing lyrics will always be with me and give me strength. Your great vocals and music will live on forever! I was a big fan of Trouble years before I even heard Candlemass. You sing the truth on the best album in the world: Trouble - Psalm 9.

I encourage everyone to listen to the amazing and heavy music on that album and read your lyrics- it’s poetry!

I met you many times and you were always friendly, calm, and cool. I am very happy that we became friends and got to hang out for some drinks and laughs… good times! My condolences to your family and friends.

Messiah Marcolin

Εικόνα

https://www.facebook.com/12230278778606 ... 0546512242
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Έφυγε ο ERIC WAGNER

Το μήνυμά του έστειλε κ ο Lee Dorrian των CATHEDRAL...

I had heard that Eric Wagner was ill in hospital but doing well and receiving good care. The news that he has died is nothing less than a tragic shock. There’s no denying that Trouble were a massive influence on me since first hearing them in the mid 80s and they changed the very notion of what true heaviness was to me. Their first two albums in particular are stunning examples of how soulful and punishingly heavy the art of Doom Metal can actually be. They completely reinvented the genre and transcended the basic formula into something truly unique. Their influence on early Cathedral was unquestionable, even more-so than Sabbath, particularly with regard to the the twin guitar aspect. To me, The Skull is the heaviest Doom Metal album ever recorded. I still remember the day it came in to Revolver record shop in Coventry and asking the guy behind the counter to play it. It literally felt like the building was about to collapse when Pray For the Dead kicked in. The first time Trouble came to the UK in 1990, I went to every show bar Scottish dates. We (Cathedral) toured with them on several occasions and some crazy, crazy times were had. My condolences go to Eric’s friends, family and former bandmates. RIP Eric.

Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Re: Έφυγε ο ERIC WAGNER

Άβαταρ μέλους
LuciferSteele

Δημοσίευση από LuciferSteele »

δεν ξέρω τι να πω...
We scribe in the dark of the night our Black Steele
The evil rite of the black and the light We now reveal to you
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Αποχαιρετισμός κ από τον σημερινό τραγουδιστή των TROUBLE, Kyle Thomas:

"Upon awakening yesterday morning to begin celebrating my wife's birthday with her, we were first met with news of the tragic loss of Eric Wagner. His passing ripped through the remaining artists and fans that had yet to leave Psycho Las Vegas. Just a few days ago I was hoping to see Eric and THE SKULL joining us all at the festival, and here we are now mourning his passing. So many tears followed, but more love and great memories eventually began to take over the conversations.

"Eric was one of a kind; a brilliant lyricist with a grand voice that was unmistakable. He was an influence on me more than I can say, and singing his songs will continue to be an honor as well as a pleasure. Although we had only properly met once, Eric reached out to me when I officially joined TROUBLE with encouraging and kind words. I cannot tell you what that means to me as a fan. But as someone that is always going to be under a microscope for occupying the spot where he once stood, it really meant a lot to me. I'll never forget that.

"I could go on and on, but I just want to wrap this tribute to one of my heroes up with some love. I want to send peace, condolences, and wishes of comfort for his family and closest friends. Thank you, Eric, for helping to bring us a soundtrack for our lives. And thank you for welcoming me into the TROUBLE legacy when you did. It made my ride much more enjoyable, please believe that."

O Kyle Thomas βρίσκεται πίσω από το μικρόφωνο των TROUBLE εδώ κ 10 χρόνια.

Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Of Obituaries and Farewells”