Πέθανε ο Dean Kohn, πρωην τραγουδιστής των BARREN CROSS, MALICE, ATTAKK

Για αυτούς που δεν είναι πια μαζί μας...
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Πέθανε ο Dean Kohn, πρωην τραγουδιστής των BARREN CROSS, MALICE, ATTAKK

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Σύμφωνα με μήνυμα σε ομάδα αποφοίτων του σχολείο του, έφυγε πριν από λίγες ημέρες από επιπλοκές του COVID-19. Είχε «περάσει» από τους ATTAKK, τους BARREN CROSS και παλαιότερα τους MALICE. RIP.
Hello fellow Alum 😁👋🏼 I’m here to share some Sad news about our fellow Rebel Pastor/Evangelist Brother Dean Kohn “Class of 1984.” He passed away this Sunday Sept. 12, 2021. It has been confirmed that it was because of COVID-19 😭😭😭

A mutual friend of ours just gave me the news on Monday of his passing and that they were doing an autopsy on him on Monday also. They just got the report back & it was Covid-19 for sure. His phone is locked and they can’t get into it, so we’ve been asked to find his friends and let them ALL KNOW. I or Deborah Rosca-Spangenberg will keep this site posted on his Funeral.

The Lord is calling His Saints home One by one😭😭😭 Our loss is Heavens gain. Rest Sweetly in Peace Brother Dean until we meet again 💜💜💜
Εικόνα

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531380 ... 2090815279
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Vourvachis

Re: Πέθανε ο Dean Kohn, πρωην τραγουδιστής των BARREN CROSS, MALICE, ATTAKK

Δημοσίευση από Vourvachis »

Ας αναπαυθεί εν ειρήνη...
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Of Obituaries and Farewells”