Νέος τραγουδιστής στους GATEKEEPER

Κουβέντες μεταλλικές, απλές και σταράτες...
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Νέος τραγουδιστής στους GATEKEEPER

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

Greetings friends,

We are excited to announce our new singer; Tyler “Tex” Anderson. Hailing from Armstrong, BC, Tex is a talented and exciting vocalist who has performed across Western Canada with his band Odinfist and is a mainstay in the Okanagan metal scene. Without his strong performance, creative lyrical approach and his work ethic, our new album would still be unfinished.

Please join us in welcoming him to GATEKEEPER. We hail from Western Shores!

From Tex:

“Gatekeeper has been one of my favorite bands in the Canadian heavy metal scene for years. When I saw that they were looking for a new singer, I knew I had to throw my hat in the ring and see if I was up to the task. Just getting to audition, screaming my way through some of my favorite tunes was an absolute blast! Then I was chosen as the new singer (for which I am eternally grateful) and it was time to get to work. When I heard the material the boys had been working on for the past couple of years I was blown away, and knew I had to step up my game as a singer and lyricist to match. I am incredibly proud of the hard work we put into this album, and of course the album itself! I can't wait for everyone hear it.”

gatekeeper.bandcamp.com

Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Re: Νέος τραγουδιστής στους GATEKEEPER

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

ευελπιστούμε σε δυνατή συνέχεια.
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Advancing Yokeda

Δημοσίευση από Advancing Yokeda »

Θέλω από τους Gatekeeper ανάκαμψη και κυριαρχία στα μεταλλικά δρώμενα!
Behold their steel
Black forever
On their blades the curse
The sorcery of death
Άβαταρ μέλους
theBox

Δημοσίευση από theBox »

Πηραμε και τζουριτσα απο τα νεα τρακς...
Εραστής του έντεχνου μεταλλικού ήχου.
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Heavy metal καταστάσεις...”