MANOWAR - Εκτός περιοδείας ο E.V. Martel

Κουβέντες μεταλλικές, απλές και σταράτες...
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

MANOWAR - Εκτός περιοδείας ο E.V. Martel

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

Ανακατατάξεις βλέπω.

Message from our brother E.V. Martel

Olá Manowarriors!

For personal reasons I will take a break from touring for a while and will therefore not be able to perform on the upcoming “Crushing The Enemies Of Metal” Tour 2023.

MANOWAR, their crew, along with all the Manowarriors around the world have been really great to me from the first moment I came onboard. I could not be more thankful for the good times we have shared.

With everything that is being prepared for next year’s tour I know you are all going to have an amazing time Crushing The Enemies Of Metal.

Thanks to all of you again.

Hail and Kill!

Evandro “E.V.” Martel
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
Xstroyer

Re: MANOWAR - Εκτός περιοδείας ο E.V. Martel

Δημοσίευση από Xstroyer »

Michael Angelo Batio στους MANOWAR.

Θα πέσει γλέντι.
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Guitarist Michael Angelo Batio Will Perform With MANOWAR On Their Forthcoming “Crushing The Enemies Of Metal” Anniversary Tour 2023

Following guitarist E.V. Martel’s announcement that he will not be available next year, MANOWAR have invited metal shred legend Michael Angelo Batio to perform with them.

Martel announced on social media that he will take a break from touring for personal reasons. He added: “MANOWAR, their crew, along with all the Manowarriors around the world have been really great to me from the moment I came onboard. I could not be more thankful for the good times we have shared.”

"We love and respect E.V. and support his decision.” said Joey DeMaio. “He is a true brother, and we’ll forever share unforgettable memories like playing near the Arctic Circle or in Mexico for the first time!"

Batio, who will play his first shows with MANOWAR starting February 2023 is a veteran both in the studio and on stage.

Voted by Guitar One Magazine the "No. 1 Fastest Guitar Shredder of All Time" Chicago-native Batio is an accomplished musician in many genres, but is best known for his lightning fast metal performances. He is renowned the world over for his technical mastery of the fretboard, extremely fast picking and his invention, the "MAB Over Under" technique. His ability to play a double-necked and quad-necked guitar, using both hands has earned him the respect of fans and fellow musicians alike.

“We’ve known Michael for many years and have always admired his work.” said Joey DeMaio. “His technique is astounding, When we invited him to come and jam with us we played together at the speed of light. Everything fell into place immediately. We’re ready for a killer tour!

“I could not be more excited!” said Michael Angelo Batio. “I love metal more than anything, and it doesn’t get more metal than MANOWAR! I can’t wait to get on stage and play for the MANOWAR fans!”

MANOWAR’s “Crushing The Enemies Of Metal Anniversary Tour 2023” celebrates the band’s over four decades long career and iconic albums such as “Battle Hymns”, “Into Glory Ride, “The Triumph Of Steel” and “Warriors Of The World”.

For tour dates and ticket info go to www.manowar.com/tour

Που είσαι @Metal_Warrior ;
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Άβαταρ μέλους
Metal_Warrior

Δημοσίευση από Metal_Warrior »

έπος, αυτά θέλουμε!
Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

έποc
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

παίχτε όλο το "Triumph...." με MAB, να γκρεμιστούν θεμέλια.
@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
giorgos

Δημοσίευση από giorgos »

ΕΠΟΣ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΟΡΙΑ!
Άβαταρ μέλους
Pavlos

Δημοσίευση από Pavlos »

Ας δούμε ποιος θα έχει περισσότερο stage solo time, η φωνή του Joey ή η κιθάρα του Batio.....είμαι περίεργος αν και πώς θα λειτουργήσει αυτo.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Metal_Warrior

Pavlos έγραψε: Σάβ 03 Σεπ 2022, 13:58 Ας δούμε ποιος θα έχει περισσότερο stage solo time, η φωνή του Joey ή η κιθάρα του Batio.....είμαι περίεργος αν και πώς θα λειτουργήσει αυτo.
ναι, προφανώς δεν περιμένω πως θα παίζουν double guitars κλπ... γιατί απλά δεν ειναι μέρος του show των Manowar
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

Άβαταρ μέλους
Scrollkeeper
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Scrollkeeper »

Έπος κ παλι. Λογικά η κουβέντα θα πήγε κάπως έτσι:

- Τζόυ: Μικελάντζελο, πόσα αρπέτζια θα βάλεις;
- Μικελάντζελος: Ναι.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Zippo190

Δημοσίευση από Zippo190 »

@CountRaven δεν ήθελα να το πω αλλά με αναγκάζεις, μια κλανιά του Adams και μια έστω και λάθος νότα από το μπάσο του Demaio εξαϋλώνουν 20 Prequelle στην καθισιά τους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
Metal_Warrior

το εχω δει 5 φορές! το έπος ξεκινάει οταν σταματάει να παίζει
Άβαταρ μέλους
asgardlord

Δημοσίευση από asgardlord »

O αρχηγός θέλει να κάνει άνοιγμα στην Αμερικάνικη αγορά! Τοιουτοτρόπως η πραγματική ζωή δεν έχει κανένα δικαίωμα να είναι τόσο γαμάτη!
Iron wields from armored wrists
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Heavy metal καταστάσεις...”