MISTRUST (US) - Spin The World (The Expanded Edition) (LP/CD -;Reissue 2022)

Αποκλειστικά επανακυκλοφορίες, επετειακές εκδόσεις κλπ.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
CountRaven

MISTRUST (US) - Spin The World (The Expanded Edition) (LP/CD -;Reissue 2022)

Δημοσίευση από CountRaven »

06837dd5ac51be5795b65d7c654929fa231122-640x640.jpeg
06837dd5ac51be5795b65d7c654929fa231122-640x640.jpeg (90.19 KiB) Προβλήθηκε 339 φορές

Αγαπάς τον κλασσικό Heavy ήχο του Seattle;

Τότε θα χαρείς με αυτή την επανακυκλοφορία.

MISTRUST - Spin The World: The Expanded Edition Black Vinyl LP (US IMPORT!) (Pre-Order)
MISTRUST - Spin The World: The Expanded Edition Black Vinyl LP (US IMPORT!) (Pre-Order)
ΝΕΟ
PRE-ORDER
ΠΕΡΙΓΡΑΦΗ
Originally released in the spring of 1987, this underrated album flew under the radar of most heavy metal fans due to poor distribution and delayed production. Mistrust's lineup for the record consisted of: Jeff L'Heureux, formerly the frontman of popular east side bangers, Culprit; Mike Winston and Tim Wolfe of Rottweiller on guitar and bass respectively; and Chris Gohde of Rue on drums. Owen Wright rounded out the lineup on second lead guitar. They recorded a demo with Terry Date in 1985, from which a song from that session was featured on the local compilation album, Pacific Metal Project, later that same year on Jeff Gilbert's C.O.M.A. records. Gilbert signed them to his label and set about to release a full album by Mistrust. Recorded at Monty Smith's Littlesmith Studios, the album was set for a release in mid-1986, but due to Gilbert losing his distributor, Enigma, the album was delayed until Spring of 1987 and limited on how much it got around to stores and in fans hands. The band also lost out on the chance to capitalize on prime opening spots for Alice Cooper, Stryper, Paul D'Anno's Battlezone and Loudness (in late 1986 and early 1987) by not having their album out during that time. Mistrust recorded demos of three new songs at the Music Bank rehearsal studio in 1987, and played a couple more concerts that summer and fall, but eventually split up by the end of that year.

N.W. Metalworx Music is proud to reissue Mistrust's Spin The World on vinyl LP and compact disc formats. Featuring the nine original songs remastered, along with the three never-before released Music Bank demos, liner notes (featuring interviews with band members and others), rare photos and images and more!

Numbered edition of total 500 copies in black and coloured vinyl.

Available: December 28th, 2022.

TRACKLISTING:
Side A
1. Lightning And Thunder
2. Spin The World
3. C'mon
4. Loaded Gun
5. (Yes) It's True
6. Running For My Life
Side B
1. Love Me Overtime
2. It's Alright
3. March In E Minor
4. What Could Have Been
5. Do Or Die / Love And War
6. Get It On

------
attachment=0]mistrust-640x640.jpg[/attachment]

MISTRUST - SPIN THE WORLD: THE EXPANDED EDITION from N.W. Metalworx Music from 2022. Brand new reissue of the rare 1986 album originally released on C.O.M.A. Records, with bonus tracks. Classic Seattle heavy metal band featuring members of Culprit, Rottweiller and My Sister's Machine. Featuring the nine original songs remastered, along with the three never-before released Music Bank demos, extensive liner notes on the band's history (featuring interviews with band members and others), rare photos and images and more!

Limited Edition CD. Only 300 copies to be produced.

Available: December 28th, 2022.

TRACKLISTING:
1. Lightning And Thunder
2. Spin The World
3. C'mon
4. Loaded Guns
5. (Yes) It's True
6. Running For My Life
7. Love Me Overtime
8. It's Alright
9. March In E Minor
10. What It Could Have Been (Previously unreleased 1987 demo)
11. Do Or Die/Love & War (Previously unreleased 1987 demo)
12. Get It On (Previously unreleased 1987 demo)
(CD ONLY BONUS)
13. Spin The World (1985 Terry Date demo)
14. Running For My Life (1985 Terry Date demo)
Συνημμένα
mistrust-640x640.jpg
mistrust-640x640.jpg (87.37 KiB) Προβλήθηκε 339 φορές
Ο παλιμπαιδισμός των νεώτερων μπαντών "είμαστε τόσο εκτός σκηνής αλλά ηχογραφούμε για την Metal Blade" μόνο underground δεν είναι. - Zippo190 - Forgotten Scroll Forum - 2018
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Επανακυκλοφορίες”